Monday, June 4, 2007

Entry by proxy- an update

Having no internet available Ashley has asked me to update you all. After much soul searching, some panadol, anti-inflammatories tabs, ice packs to shin, a big long rest and many phone call to wife, he made his decision. Yesterday he got up and headed off on his own two legs and made it to his destination about half an hour later than the bus arrival time. Not bad for an old man (I didnt just write that, it was a gremlin). Ive just had a phone call from him and he has made it over O'Cebreiro, great beautiful views he tells me. Has made it down to Hopital and is walking towards Padomelo. Im not sure of his final destination for today but I am sure he will update us all if he get get on the internet. Thanking you all for your support. Can't wait till he get home. Cristina

4 comments:

Jason said...

:-)

Peter/Aces said...

We all have faith in your determination, and envy your journey. Have faith in yourself and you will conquer.

Kerr Family said...

Great news, amazing what a few panadol, faith and determination can do. On On

Luis said...

well to help you get your mind off the pain I have an idea that I think might help.

Here goes... well I am having some issues with my Computer and thought I might pick your brains and...... What? you don't like that idea? Hmmm... there's no pleasing some people...LOL

Anyway, you're doing great, we all watch with eager anticipation to see what each day brings in the form of your commentary about your adventure. Take care we're all thinking of you.