Friday, May 4, 2007

Dos dias a ir.

The time of leaving approaches. More loose ends tied up, but when will it stop. Pack must be kept light. Double checked all the debit cards will work, and have some cash Euros as standby.

Wednesday, a family blessing from Father Pat before my journey. Quite a moving moment. Thankyou.

























Thursday, in pouring rain Callum and I visited the Anstey Hill Silver mine from the top, and took the Torture Hill path back to the car. We both got a big kick out of it.


Thursday night, farewell drinks with my old basketball buddies. Thanks fellas.

Mum is coming down to the city to see me off. Tomorrow night, will be a family farewell dinner at my favourite Pizza place.

8 comments:

Jason said...

Good luck, keep well.

AB said...

viaje seguro

Corinne said...

Buenos noches, adios mi padre,
Corinne

mummytina said...

My darling, good luck, enjoy yourself and have a good time. Its finally started, while we were sad to see you go I am very happy that you are finally on your pilgramage. I hope that it bring you all that you are searching for and may it be a most wonderful experience. I love you. All the very best. All our love Cristina, Callum, Riley and Mum and Dad(Mary and Tom) oh and meow from Chopper

Shucky said...

Good luck mate, looking forward to seeing the photos of your adventure.

Cheers Shucky

Kerr Family said...

Good Luck mate. Some guy said a journey starts with a single step, there will be many steps.

Steve

Chris said...

Bruce wrote in a song "It takes a leap of faith to get things going".

Actually I don't really know that he actually wrote that song.
Bruce who you ask. Why the icon of the United States of America, Bruce Sprinsteen. God bless America. Probably a few to many Buds.

Well you have taken that leap by getting on that plane. Now just put one foot in front of the other and cross that Grand Canyon you see in front of you.

You can't tell I have soaked up some of that infectious American patriotism. (<>).
Chris

Corinne said...

Hola,

Hopefully you've arrived by now.
Remember, if all else fails: Quiero una cerveza :-)

Buena suerte!
Love you